Monday, June 22, 2009

Made it through the first weekend

So, I know that the weekends are going to be challenging for me.  I spoke with Alex this morning and I have figured that I would benefit greatly from having a PLAN in place for Saturday and Sunday.  I will have all meals planned out from here on out! 

Sunday was a good day.  It was my little sister’s farewell.  So, we spent most of the day up in Highland with the family.  It was really good to see everyone and to share with them my goal.  It was really hard to eat right all day since there were some really tempting offerings surrounding us.  My mom always outdoes herself and over plans meals. 

I am proud of myself though.  I didn’t just eat myself silly, like I would have in the past.  Instead, I was able to stay in control and not splurge out of control.  Even though it wasn’t what I had hoped for, I am happy with the result.  I am going to do better now that I will have a plan.

Meals for Sunday:

8 am Apex Meal replacement shake

11 am Efusjon Acai Berry drink

12:30 pm Cinnamon Rolls (5) *Dooh

2:30 pm chicken casserole serving, chips and salsa, fruit, veggies, olives, rolls, desert

5 pm Cinnamon Roll

8 pm Efusjon Acai Berry Drink

Not the best eating day, but it could have been a lot worse!

Everything else went well.  I started my choice process.  I am about halfway through.  Looking forward to a GREAT week!

Chris

I AM A LEAN MEAN 220 LB MUSCLE MACHINE

No comments: