Saturday, July 4, 2009

Momentum Activities for Week 3

My 90 Day Goal Challenge

“I AM A LEAN MEAN 220 LB MUSCLE MACHINE!”

1.  Every morning look in the mirror and beat my chest while saying, “I CAN DO ANYTHING!”

2.  Eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal (all 6 meals)

3.  Start a “Good Ideas” blog for what works for me with dieting and exercise

4.  Keep office organized as a reminder that I am in control & post it!

5.  Start a “Total Well-Being Daily Dose of Inspiration, Balance, and Insight” newsletter and video mailer. 

 

Choice Process Momentum

“I Am Capable”

1.  Call Brother Cotham and report on Home Teaching…don’t wait for him to call me.

2.  Call and set up appointments for the second Sunday

3.  Prepare a Home Teaching Lesson during the first week of the month (write it down and personalize )

4.  Call Nathan Wise, home teaching companion, and set up an activity to go to a play at the Scera, or the likes

5.  Commit to buying ice cream for Nathan every month we miss doing Home Teaching

 

Team 90 Day Goal Challenge

“We Are Financially Secure With $40,000 In Our Security Account”

1.  Ask Cary Snowden about working on setting up blogs for affiliate marketing

2.  Meet with Jamie, and Alex and begin lowhangingfruitideas.com (set deadline to have it up and functioning within the month)

3.  Begin writing book on Low Hanging Fruit Ideas (rough outline)

4.  Compare prices for flights to Hawaii in October for a week long trip to Hawaii

5.  Take 30 minutes during week, before Thursday, to generate 10 referrals for BNI group

Chris

“I AM A LEAN MEAN 220 LB MUSCLE MACHINE!  I AM 100% COMMITTED!  I CAN JUMP TREES!  I AM IN INTEGRITY WITH MYSELF!”

No comments: